How to make a referral
Our referral process involves assessment and planning, enabling staff to develop a programme and an Individual Education Plan.
Who can make a referral
We welcome referrals from a variety of national organisations and professional outreach services. Referrals are accepted for individual places, block contracts or frameworks. Some of the organisations we currently work with include:
- Local Authority departments
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
- Virtual Schools
- Social Care
- Schools and Alternative Education Providers
- NHS trust services
We are unable to accept referrals directly from parents and carers. However, if you are a parent or carer and feel that your child or young person would benefit from the support of The Dare2Dream Foundation we advise that you speak with your contact at school or local authority. Please feel free to drop us an enquiry and we can advise on next steps.
How to make a referral?
- Contact us by email or telephone on 07967 427 109 to find out more about our Dare2Dream services and bespoke programmes available. Following initial contact and consultation we will email our referral form to you. Please complete and return as soon as possible.
- On receipt of completed referral forms our panel of senior practitioners will determine whether The Dare2Dream Foundation can meet the child’s or young person’s need.
- Once a decision has been reached, we will contact you to discuss the commissioning and delivery process in more detail.